REGULATIONS OF THE "SERWIS KOP" SHOP
1. Serwis-Kop online shop [hereinafter "Shop"] conducts retail sales via the Internet, on the basis of these Regulations [hereinafter "Regulations"].
2. The Shop owner is SERWIS KOP sp. z o.o. sp. k. located in Rzeszów, ul. Podkarpacka 57a, 35-082 Rzeszów, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court in Rzeszów, XII Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the KRS number 0000857432, tel / fax: 17 864 31 00, NIP 813-352-97-49.
3. Regulations are integral part of the sales contract concluded with the Shop's Customer.
4. Prices in the Shop are gross prices (including VAT)
5. Goods available in the Shop are free from physical and legal defects, unless otherwise indicated in the product description (eg sale items).
1. Customers have the option of using the Store by registering and thus creating an Account in which data and information about the Customer regarding activities in the Store are collected [hereinafter "Account"].
2. In order to register the creation of an Account in the Store, complete the registration form by providing the following data: name, surname, address, telephone number, e-mail address and password. A message indicating the method of confirmation of registration and other information required by law will be sent to the Customer's e-mail address provided in the registration form.
3. Orders can be placed via:
a) An account created after completing the form on the Store's website, by means of which the Customer selects the product by placing it in the basket, and then confirms the order by selecting the "Place an order with payment obligation" option. The customer receives an e-mail confirming the order from the Store. After receiving the order confirmation from the Customer, the Store will start processing the order.
b) E-mail: by sending the order to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
c) By phone at: 17 864 31 00
4. The condition for the order to be fulfilled is that the Customer provides data allowing for the verification of the Customer and the recipient of the goods.
5. Placing an order entails the necessity to pay for the goods and shipment
6. Orders placed via the Account are summarized by the Store by sending an e-mail to the address provided by the Customer. The moment of concluding the contract is considered to be sending feedback to the Customer confirming the verification and acceptance of the order by the merchant. In the case of telephone orders and orders placed by e-mail to the following address: email@example.com, the moment of concluding the contract is the moment of sending the message confirming the verification and acceptance of the order by the merchant.
7. In case we are unable to accept an order resulting from the Client's fault (eg wrong e-mail address, no response from the Customer for confirmation e-mail), your order will not be considered and will be canceled within 72 hours from its submission.
8. The customer is obliged to pay the price for the product ordered in the Store, including delivery costs, no later than within 3 days from the date of confirmation of the contract by the Store. This does not apply when payment is made on delivery.
9. In the event of unavailability of a product offered on the Store's website and ordered by the Customer, the Store will inform the Customer by e-mail immediately after consideration.
10. The parties are bound by the information contained on the Store's website at the time of placing the order, in particular: price, product characteristics, its features, elements included in the set, date and method of delivery.
11. Orders can be placed 24 hours a day throughout the year. Orders placed on working days after 1.00 pm, on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays will be processed from the morning (9.00 am) on the next business day.
12. The store carries out orders in Poland. In the case of foreign buyers, the terms of the contract will be carried out individually.
13. The information on the Store's website does not constitute an offer within the meaning of the Civil Code. By placing an order, the customer makes an offer to purchase a specific product.
14. The customer may correct and cancel the order until the order is confirmed in the manner referred to in §2 para. 6 of the Regulations.
15. The product sales contract between the Customer and the Store is timely and continues for the duration of the order. The place of performance is the delivery address indicated by the Customer.
1. The customer can choose from the following payment methods
a) By ordinary transfer - after placing the order, the Customer receives the shops’s bank account number by e-mail along with the indicated amount, which should be transferred to the shop's account..
b) Online transfer - a form of electronic payment supported by transferuj.pl. - Krajowy Integrator Płatności Spółka Akcyjna, (KIP S.A.) with its registered office in Poznań, at ul. St. Marcin 73/6, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court Poznań - Nowe Miasto and Wilda in Poznań, VIII Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the number KRS 0000412357. The online transfer payment option is available in selected product categories.
c) Payment by card (Visa, Mastercard): after placing an order in the store, the Customer is automatically redirected to the website transferuj.pl to make the payment. Safe authorization is made by KIP S.A., and no payment card data is transferred to the Store. Upon confirmation of payment, the order is transferred for processing.
2. Shipment prices are specified in the delivery price list and visible in the purchasing process before placing the order by the Customer.
3. The condition for the release of the product is payment for the product and shipping. This does not apply to situations where the customer picks up the product in person or cash on delivery.
1. At the time of shipment of the goods, the Customer receives from the Store an e-mail confirmation of sending the package together with the number of the consignment note, thanks to which he can monitor the shipment.
2. To check the status of the order, please contact the Store by e-mail, which will provide all information about the progress of the order.
3. Together with the shipment, the following are provided: warranty card - in the case of goods with it, and purchase documents - original invoice or, at the customer's request, a fiscal receipt.
4. The ordered goods are sent by the Store via shipping companies (e.g. a courier company or other company indicated on the Store's website).
5. Shipments are delivered by a courier company. The delivery time depends on the carrier, the type of shipment and the recipient's address. For courier companies it is usually 1-2 business days from the moment of sending the package.
6. In the case of payment other than cash on delivery, the shipping date is extended by the period between placing the order and the date of payment on the Store's bank account. In the case of payment by a payment card, positive authorization is a message sufficient to complete the order.
1. The products have a manufacturer's or importer's warranty, valid in Poland. Most products are guaranteed for 6, 12 or 24 months. Detailed terms of the guarantee are specified in the guarantee form issued by the guarantor. Most of the products have warranties implemented directly by the manufacturers' authorized service points. The exact addresses of service points can be found on the warranty cards attached to the products and on the manufacturers' websites.
2. The warranty and the right to withdraw from the contract do not apply if the product is affected by mechanical damage of external origin. Before accepting the parcel, always check that the packaging has not been damaged in transit. In particular, pay attention to the condition of the tapes or seals on the package. If the package of the parcel is damaged or the seals (tapes) are broken, do not accept the parcel and prepare a damage report in the presence of the courier and contact the Store as soon as possible to clarify the matter.
3. Checking the shipment on delivery is a necessary condition for considering possible claims of the customer under the warranty.
4. If the purchased product is intended only for DIY and home use, the warranty will not be applied if it is used for professional or commercial work and continuous operation of the product that may lead to its overload.
5. In the event of finding defects in the purchased goods, the Customer is obliged to refrain from installing it, inform the Store immediately, secure the goods against damage and file a complaint.
1. This point of the Regulations and the provisions contained therein apply only to customers who are not consumers
2. A customer who is not a consumer is not entitled to withdraw from the Agreement
3. In the case of Customers who are not consumers, the Store has the right to limit the available payment methods, including requiring a prepayment in whole or in part, regardless of the payment method chosen by the Customer and the fact of concluding a sales contract.
4. Upon the release of the product by the Store to the carrier, the benefits and burdens associated with the product and the risk of accidental loss or damage to the product are transferred to the Customer who is not a consumer. From now on, the store is not responsible for any loss, partial loss or damage to the product.
5. If the product is sent to the Customer via a carrier, the Customer who is not a consumer is obliged to inspect the parcel in time and in the manner accepted for such parcels. If it finds that the product has been lost or damaged during transport, it is obliged to perform all actions necessary to determine the carrier's liability.
6. The warranty covers properly installed, working under normal operating conditions, complete closed components that cannot be checked without test run, in particular, a travel gear with a hydraulic motor, a swing reducer with a hydraulic motor, a swing bearing. The warranty period for these new goods is 6 months. Individual elements of the above-mentioned components are not covered by the warranty.
7. General conditions of sale, warranty, complaints and returns for customers who are not consumers LINK
1. The Customer is obliged to use the Store in a manner consistent with the law and morality, with respect for personal rights as well as copyrights and intellectual property of the Customer and third parties. It is forbidden to use any materials published on the Store's website (including photos and descriptions of goods) without the Store's written consent.
2. It is forbidden to use any materials published on the Store's website (including photos and descriptions of goods) without the Store's written consent.
1. The following electronic services are available in the Store: Registration, Customer Account, Contact form and Newsletter.
2. Customers may purchase by registering and thus creating an account in which data and information about the Customer regarding his activities in the Customer Account are collected. The provision of services under the Account (customer profile) is free, voluntary and indefinite. The Customer has the right to terminate the contract concluded with the Store regarding the Account (Customer Profile) at any time by sending an appropriate statement to the Store by e-mail or in writing. The above does not apply to situations in which the Store is carrying out an order placed by the Customer. In this case, the effect of terminating the contract will occur upon the completion of the contract in question.
3. The Contact Form service consists in contacting the Store by filling in the following data: e-mail, subject, message content and rewriting the code from the picture and then sending the Contact Form.
4. The Contact Form service is provided free of charge and is of a one-off nature and ends when the contact inquiry is submitted through it.
5. The use of the Newsletter service takes place after checking the box "I agree to receive the newsletter" when registering to create a Customer Account.
6. The Newsletter service is provided free of charge for an indefinite period. The customer has the option, at any time and without giving any reason, to unsubscribe from the newsletter by sending a relevant request to the store, in particular via e-mail or in writing to the address of the store.
7. Technical requirements necessary for cooperation with the ICT system used by the client:
a) computer, laptop, tablet or other multimedia device with Internet access;
b) access to electronic mail;
c) Internet browser: Mozilla Firefox version 11.0 and higher or Internet Explorer version 7.0 and higher, Opera version 7.0 and higher, Google Chrome version 12.0.0 and higher;
d) recommended screen resolution: 1920x1080;
1. The Regulations define the rules of shopping in the Store, and placing an order is tantamount to consent to all provisions and information contained in the Regulations.
3. Opinions about the offered products are collected in the Serwis Kop online store. An opinion can be posted by any buyer of goods offered by the online store who purchased the goods both in the online store, in a stationary store as well as from another seller. Opinions posted on the service-kop.pl website do not have to come only from customers who have made a purchase in the online store.
4. Any disputes arising between the Store and the Customer, who is a consumer, will be settled by a common court having jurisdiction in accordance with the provisions of the Code of Civil Procedure. The customer who is a consumer has the option of using an out-of-court method of considering complaints and pursuing claims before the Permanent Consumer Arbitration Court at the Provincial Inspector of Trade Inspection in Warsaw.
5. The Regulations are available for download by anyone interested and can be found at the Store's website www.serwis-kop.pl at the bottom of the page.
6. In matters not covered by the Regulations, generally applicable provisions of Polish law shall apply, in particular: the Civil Code; the Act on the provision of electronic services of July 18, 2002 (i.e. Journal of Laws 2020, item 344, as amended); the Consumer Rights Act of 30 May 2014 (i.e. Journal of Laws of 2020, item 287 as amended); the Act of May 18, 2018 on the protection of personal data (i.e. Journal of Laws of 2019, item 1781, as amended) and other relevant provisions of generally applicable law.
Signed by Wacław Rędziniak