1.1. The data administrator is SERWIS KOP sp.z o.o. sp.k. with its registered office in Rzeszów, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs under the KRS number: 0000857432 for which the registration files are kept by the District Court in Rzeszów, 12th Commercial Division, NIP: 8133529749 REGON: 180286726. Data protection is carried out in accordance with the requirements of generally applicable law, and their storage takes place on secured servers.
1.3. We respect the right to privacy and we care about data security. For this purpose, secure communication encryption protocol (SSL).
1.4. We make every effort to ensure that your privacy is respected and the personal information provided is protected when using the website and making purchases within the store, and to this end we take all necessary steps.
2.1. In connection with your use of the online store, we collect your personal data to the extent necessary to provide individual services offered, as well as information about your activity in the store.
2.2. The processing of personal data takes place due to the following purposes:
• in order to perform the sales contract, also those made without registration in the Store (the legal basis for processing is the necessity of processing to perform the contract - Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR);
• in order to provide electronic services in the field of providing you with the content collected in the Store, contact forms, creating an Account and using its functionality (the legal basis for processing is the necessity to process the contract - Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR);
• in order to handle complaints (the legal basis for processing is the necessity of processing to perform the contract - Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR);
• for the Administrator's marketing purposes (the legal basis for processing is the Administrator's legitimate interest - Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR);
• for analytical and statistical purposes (the legal basis for processing is the Controller's legitimate interest - Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR, which consists in conducting analyzes of Users' activity on the Website and how to use the account, as well as their preferences to improve the functionalities used);
• in order to possibly establish and pursue claims or defend against them (the legal basis for processing is the legitimate interest of the Administrator - Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR consisting in the protection of its rights).
2.3. Your personal data is processed for no longer than it is necessary to achieve the purpose of processing indicated in point. 2.2 above.
2.4. The online store will collect the following personal data through the Website and other forms of communication, in the case of purchases and the registration process on the Website:
• surname and name,
• registered address for permanent residence,
• correspondence address, if different from the registered address,
• e-mail address
• Phone number.
Providing the above data is voluntary, but necessary for registration and purchase on the Website.
2.5. You have the right to access your personal data and the right to correct it. In order to exercise this right, please use the options within your account or from the e-mail address provided below.
2.6. Provided you have given your consent (subscription to the newsletter), the e-mail address provided by you will be used for marketing purposes of the Store's own products. The consent may be withdrawn at any time by sending an appropriate statement to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.The data is processed until the consent is withdrawn.
2.7. In order to perform the contract, the online store may share your data with partners, including those with which the store fulfills its obligations, such as courier companies, payment system operators, accounting companies or companies handling complaints. In such cases, the amount of data transferred is limited to the required minimum. In addition, the information you provide may be made available to competent public authorities, if required by applicable law.
2.8. We reserve the right to process your data after the termination of the Agreement or withdrawal of consent only to the extent to pursue possible claims in court or if national or EU regulations or international law oblige us to retain data.
2.9. In connection with the processing of your personal data, you have the following rights:
• you have the option of viewing and editing your data at any time as part of the Website, after logging in with your e-mail address and password. In a situation where you forget your password or in case of any other problems with logging in, please contact us at the e-mail address indicated below.
• the right to obtain information about the processing of your data in the scope specified in art. 15 GDPR;
• in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR - the right to rectify your incorrect or incomplete personal data;
• in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR - the right to delete ("right to be forgotten") your personal data stored with us, unless further processing is necessary: to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfill a legal obligation, due to for reasons of public interest or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims;
• in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR - the right to limit the processing of your personal data, if: the accuracy of the personal data is questioned by you, the processing is unlawful and you oppose their removal, we no longer need the personal data, but you need it to establish, investigate or defense of claims, you have objected pursuant to art. 21 against processing;
• in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR - the right to receive your data provided to us in a structured, commonly used machine-readable format and to send it to another administrator ("right to data portability");
2.10. We have implemented pseudonymization, data encryption and we have introduced access control, thanks to which we minimize the effects of a possible breach of data security.
2.11. Personal data is processed only by persons authorized by us or processors with whom we work closely.
3.2. The information collected concerns:
• IP address,
• the type of browser used,
• type of operating system,
• internet service providers,
• information about the time and date,
• location and
• information sent to the site via the contact form.
3.3. We use the following cookies on our website:
• „necessary "cookies, enabling the use of services available on the website, eg authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the website;
• cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication within the website;
• "Performance" cookies, enabling the collection of information on the way the website pages are used;
• "Functional" cookies, enabling "remembering" the settings selected by the user and personalization of the user interface, eg in terms of the language or region the user comes from, font size, website appearance etc .;
• "Advertising" cookies, enabling users to provide advertising content more tailored to their interests.
3.4. We use the cookies listed below for the following purposes:
• maintaining the Website user's session (after logging in), thanks to which the user does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the Website;
• adjusting the content of the Website pages to the user's preferences and optimizing the use of websites; in particular, these files allow to recognize the Website user's device and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs;
• creating statistics that help to understand how Website users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content;
3.5. You can disable or restore cookies collection options at any time by changing the settings in your web browser. The cookie management instructions are available at https://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies
3.6. Additional personal data, such as an e-mail address, are collected only in places where you have expressly consented by completing the form. We store and use the above data only for the purposes necessary to perform a given function.
3.7. We monitor information about you using the Google Analytics tool that records your behavior on the website.
Signed by Wacław Rędziniak